Khotso Motsoeneng (b. 1993) is an emerging artist who works primarily in photography and painting. His recent body of work is inspired by the wood’s natural grain which he incorporates into compositions of flattened forms of decorative patterned work. He describes this process of stylistic liberation and freedom as a step towards listening to his inner voice and his artwork mimics his emotion. Motsoeneng was born in the Free State province, but now works from his studio at Constitution Hill in Johannesburg. He obtained a National Diploma in Photography from the Tshwane University of Technology in 2017. In the same year he was a Top 100 finalist in the Thami Mnyele Culture and Resistance Fine Art Awards. In 2019 Motsoeneng was one of the four finalists for the Cassirer Welz Award. Motsoeneng has taken part in a number of group exhibitions in Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- Khotso MotsoenengNew Studio energiesR 30,000.00 ex. vat
- Khotso MotsoenengOne hit wonder...R 37,000.00 ex. vat
- Khotso MotsoenengMoments of Laughter and of Loves DesireR 48,100.00 ex. vat
- Khotso MotsoenengMake and SellR 2,500.00 ex. vat
- Khotso MotsoenengUntitledR 3,200.00 ex. vat