Alka Dass is a South African artist born and raised in KwaZulu-Natal, she studied fine art at Durban University of Technology’, in KwaZulu-Natal. (Prior to Covid-19 she use to practice in the province of Gauteng and Bordeaux (France) Currently she is back in her home town working from a home studio. She has taken part in numerous group shows and art festivals nationally in South Africa. She has taken part in her first international show in 2018 at ‘The 1:54 Contemporary African Art Fair’ in Brooklyn, New York and has done international residencies in Saint-Émilion (France), Caylus (France) and Paris . She is currently working with archival photographs as part of a new series.
- Alka DassA death ridden woman, haunted by dreamsR 13,269.57 ex. vat
- Alka DassAcceptance is a small quiet roomR 13,269.57 ex. vat
- Alka DassThings that Go Away with TimeR 11,500.00 ex. vat
- Alka DassTangible Trance TapestryR 13,800.00 ex. vat
- Alka DassA Small Moment of PauseR 3,450.00 ex. vat
- Alka DassMarigold BoysR 1,100.00 ex. vat
- Alka DassNothing moves, but the shifting tides of salt in your bodyR 1,100.00 ex. vat