Rudolf Seibeb (b.1964, Namibia) was born and grew up in Okahandja. Early in life he tried a few trades but always came back to some form of art, an inherited talent he couldn't ignore. Originally Seibeb was self-taught until a stranger introduced him to the John Muafangeyo Art Centre where he then studied in the 1990s. Since then he has been an active member of the Namibian Art scene, exhibiting regularly in group exhibitions and taking part in local artists workshops. In 2020, Rudolf had his first solo exhibition at The Project Room titled HOKVERHALE – Navigating the Lockdown, an exhibition created during the Covid-19 Lockdown in Namibia. Rudolf Seibeb paints mainly in conventional materials, acrylic on canvas. In some of his mixed media works he integrates found objects.
- Rudolf SeibebYouth Population is steadily increasingR 15,000.00 ex. vat
- Rudolf SeibebUnity Prevail for PeopleR 15,000.00 ex. vat
- Rudolf SeibebYouth Population is Steadily IncreasingR 15,000.00 ex. vat
- Rudolf SeibebUnity vPrevail for PeopleR 15,000.00 ex. vat
- Rudolf SeibebPeople make peace with the environmentR 8,400.00 ex. vat
- Rudolf SeibebPeople see democracy in progressR 8,400.00 ex. vat