Kirti Ranchod is a neurologist and brain health consultant based in Johannesburg, South Africa with an interest in the field of neuroaesthetics including the impact of art on brain health. Kirti has had many teachers and sources of inspiration, both real and imagined, starting with her father who patiently taught her to paint as an eight-year-old on Friday evenings. She used drawing and creativity to help with her medical studies and uses art and creativity in her work as a neurologist to support better brain health. Influenced by her culture, the cultures she is surrounded by, and her professional and personal experiences, her art explores the points at which neuroscience, art, yogic science and other knowledge systems intersect or diverge particularly the power of a visual language. Symbols or visual language taps into experiences and knowledge communicating with the observer and altering perception, and since perception determines reality, altering reality.
- Kirti RanchodThe stars in MapungubweR 2,800.00 ex. vat
- Kirti RanchodLotus MandalaR 2,200.00 ex. vat
- Kirti RanchodThe sound of the stars 2R 3,500.00 ex. vat
- Kirti RanchodThe sound of the stars 1R 3,500.00 ex. vat
- Kirti RanchodSomeone DrownedR 5,200.00 ex. vat
- Kirti RanchodSomeone SwamR 5,200.00 ex. vat