Nicolette von Wiese
Nicolette von Wiese is a mixed media artist working with, inter alia, paper, cloth and thread. Her creative process is primarily centred on a dialogue with materials - both fortuitously found and deliberately sought. Nicolette celebrates and embraces the irregular, carefully giving space for imperfections to simply be. Her tactile, slow, rhythmic and repetitive process is revealed in the final outcome of the work of her hands, with a special ode to her matrilineal lineage through stitching that transcends different generations.
- Nicolette von WieseWegkruipertjieR 4,900.00 ex. vat
- Nicolette von WieseDisquietudeR 4,900.00 ex. vat
- Nicolette von WieseMarchR 1,800.00 ex. vat
- Nicolette von WieseStille waters, diepe grond
- Nicolette von WieseUnder my skinR 6,900.00 ex. vat