Gillian Rosselli & Martina Gruber
Gillian Rosselli Zimbabwean, b. 1962 Rosselli's work reflects her preoccupation with social injustices of migration and the impacts of colonialism. Her recent performance series discusses identity constructions, wearing queer labels, family constellations and the need to imagine freedom. Rosselli has exhibited locally and internationally including the ground breaking exhibition, ‘Five Bhobh - Painting At the End of an Era’ first major exhibition of contemporary Zimbabwe practice, exhibited at the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa, Cape Town in 2018. Martina Gruber Austria, b. 1968 In the tradition of American writer Joan Didion, Gruber photographs solely to find out what she is thinking, what she is looking at, what she is seeing and what that means. Gruber is a photographer, social anthropologist, a wanderer, a gatherer of inspiration from journeys. As an artist Martina explores the medium of still and moving images, printmaking and is drawn to the seemingly unremarkable, peoples' stories, reflections and the wide view. Her works are observations of her changing surroundings in the social landscapes and tell narratives around the beauty and challenges of everyday life.
- Gillian Rosselli & Martina GruberUmbilical Cord Performance VR 3,300.00 ex. vat
- Gillian Rosselli & Martina GruberUmbilical Cord IIR 3,300.00 ex. vat
- Gillian Rosselli & Martina GruberUmbilical Cord XR 4,500.00 ex. vat
- Gillian Rosselli & Martina GruberUmbilical Cord VIIR 4,500.00 ex. vat
- Gillian Rosselli & Martina GruberUmbilical Cord Performance StillR 4,500.00 ex. vat
- Gillian Rosselli & Martina GruberLove is LoveR 10,000.00 ex. vat