She is a co-founder of Iraa-the granary an experimental artist’s kitchen geared towards exploring the possibility of creating archival/memory systems of artists’ work that is relevant to the African context. In 2013, she obtained her BA in Industrial and Fine Arts from Margaret Trowell School of Industrial and Fine arts, Makerere University, Kampala. She is an alumnus of the Rijksakademie van Beeldende Kunsten in Amsterdam, Netherlands (2018-2019). She has participated in exhibitions, residencies and workshops online and in various countries including Kenya, Netherlands, India, Ethiopia, Denmark, Germany, USA, South Africa, Mozambique, Angola, and Uganda. Her work has been published in art magazines including the Africa arts journal 2019.
- Immy MaliKasongo the PortalR 38,430.00 ex. vat
- Immy MaliThe StrainerR 38,430.00 ex. vat
- Immy MaliDolle Series, a ring a ring of rosesR 38,430.00 ex. vat
- Immy MaliB is for BallR 38,430.00 ex. vat
- Immy MaliDolle Series, the playmatesR 38,430.00 ex. vat