Eria Sane Nsubuga
Eria Sane Nsubuga’s works and mixed media studies take a satirical approach to complex themes of immigration, neo-colonialism and consumerism. His recent work explores metaphors of access and border crossing. His metaphors are plays on some of the factors shaping the bordered world like the inventions of nationhood and race. Beneath such interrogation underlies an intricate theme of the invisibility and visibility of African people including their art and culture on the international stage. Eria graduated with a first-class degree in Industrial and Fine Art from Makerere University-Uganda, and he is currently completing his PhD at the University of Southampton-UK.
- Eria Sane NsubugaAndromeda (Tracy Chapman) and Autochthe (Maria Naita RIP)R 44,366.00 ex. vat
- Eria Sane NsubugaQueen Elizabeth the first?R 44,366.00 ex. vat
- Eria Sane NsubugaQueen Faith (Ringgold) holding a Hermes Birkin bag and a head of LibertasR 44,366.00 ex. vat
- Eria Sane NsubugaThe BorderR 44,366.00 ex. vat
- Eria Sane NsubugaElizabeth I and her (white) doubleR 44,366.00 ex. vat