Marnus Strydom is a self-taught fine art photographer based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Known for his portraiture and experimental landscape work, Strydom uses analogue photography and cross-process development techniques, to distort reality and create an alternate universe in which he explores themes such as the current climate crisis, human nature and nostalgia
Strydom cut his teeth in rural South Africa before relocating to Johannesburg in 2018. His Rural Gothic series caught the attention of the public with regular features in online publications such as Klyntji and Between 10 and 5, allowing the artist to make a move from the Eastern Cape Highlands to Johannesburg. He is currently working in the contemporary art industry.
- Marnus StrydomThe PioneersR 7,565.21 ex. vat
- Marnus StrydomCurse of the Atomic BombR 4,782.60 ex. vat
- Marnus StrydomPrizm WisardR 1,391.30 ex. vat
- Marnus StrydomFriend from the Red PlanetR 1,391.30 ex. vat
- Marnus StrydomUranusburgR 4,347.82 ex. vat
- Marnus StrydomThe binary is deadR 1,391.30 ex. vat
- Marnus StrydomThe Indica CathedralR 7,130.43 ex. vat
- Marnus StrydomThe Ghost of Shadowy DanielsR 7,130.43 ex. vat
- Marnus StrydomAltered StatesR 4,347.82 ex. vat
- Marnus StrydomThe revolution will be served coldR 7,130.43 ex. vat
- Marnus StrydomInvaders of the Lost HighwaysR 7,130.43 ex. vat
- Marnus StrydomThe Space raceR 1,391.30 ex. vat
- Marnus StrydomLove in the Time of OverlordsR 7,500.00 ex. vat