THE PRINTING GIRLS (TPG) is an all-female collective of South African-based artists who work in print. Here’s the background story to our #PRINTLIKEAGIRL gang. In 2009, the six founders of TPG graduated in the Arts from Rhodes University which has always had a strong history of printmaking. During a class reunion exhibition in 2016 they inspired each other to create in print again and began to exhibit as The Printing Girls. The following year they decided to invite new female printmakers to join up, and TPG in its current incarnation began to materialise. But the main focus has never changed - to create a platform exclusively for our country's women printmakers to share ideas, network and exhibit together.
- Allison KleinResting PlaceR 5,250.00 ex. vat
- Allison KleinSacred PlaceR 5,250.00 ex. vat
- Allison KleinSchadenfeud 2R 3,800.00 ex. vat
- Allison KleinSchadenfreud 1R 3,800.00 ex. vat
- Allison KleinFleurageR 2,100.00 ex. vat
- Allison KleinEffleurageR 2,100.00 ex. vat