THE PRINTING GIRLS (TPG) is an all-female collective of South African-based artists who work in print. Here’s the background story to our #PRINTLIKEAGIRL gang. In 2009, the six founders of TPG graduated in the Arts from Rhodes University which has always had a strong history of printmaking. The main focus has never changed - to create a platform exclusively for our country's women printmakers to share ideas, network and exhibit together.
- Rose-Marie SchultzWe shall scatter through the plains and rocksR 1,500.00 ex. vat
- Rose-Marie SchultzLook where i may some human hand has beenR 1,500.00 ex. vat
- Rose-Marie SchultzBang banger bangsteR 3,500.00 ex. vat
- Rose-Marie SchultzAs we gaze upon our futureR 2,500.00 ex. vat
- Rose-Marie SchultzAngstR 3,500.00 ex. vat
- Rose-Marie SchultzLeaving what no one cares for but ourshelvesR 1,500.00 ex. vat
- Rose-Marie SchultzI can not leave my sandstone templeR 1,500.00 ex. vat