THE PRINTING GIRLS (TPG) is an all-female collective of South African-based artists who work in print. Here’s the background story to our #PRINTLIKEAGIRL gang. In 2009, the six founders of TPG graduated in the Arts from Rhodes University which has always had a strong history of printmaking. The main focus has never changed - to create a platform exclusively for our country's women printmakers to share ideas, network and exhibit together.
- Sanmarie HarmsFinding Space in Monotype LayersR 2,800.00 ex. vat
- Sanmarie HarmsHow to become a riverR 2,800.00 ex. vat
- Sanmarie HarmsLeaving the Magma PoolR 2,800.00 ex. vat
- Sanmarie HarmsFossilised TearsR 3,000.00 ex. vat
- Sanmarie HarmsBalancing shattered spaceR 2,800.00 ex. vat